NOW AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPPING
fischertechnik Smarttech works with our TXT Smart Controller and ROBO Pro Coding software to bring 9 exciting models to life. The graphic programming software is not dependent on a specific OS (operating system), and can be used on mobile devices. From simple beginner models to a variety of driving robots to a funny dancing robot, there is something for everyone. One highlight of this building set are the omniwheels, which are operated by four motors and allow the robot to move in any direction. The track sensor, distance sensor and push button make it possible to construct and program a variety of exciting driving robots just waiting for developers and inventors to send them on a new adventure.
- Processor: Arm® dual Cortex®-A7 650 MHz + Cortex®-M4
- Memory capacity: 512 MB DDR3 RAM, 4 GB eMMC
- Memory expansion: Micro SD card slot
- Configuration of the controller via a remote desktop connection
- Flat shape - dimensions: 90x90x17.5 mm
- 8 universal inputs: Digital/analog 0-9VDC, analog 0-5 kΩ
- 4 high speed counter inputs: Digital, frequency to 1kHz
- 4 motor outputs 9V/250mA (max. 1A); Infinitely adjustable speed, short circuit resistant, alternate 8 individual outputs, e.g. for LEDs
- 3 5V servo outputs (max. 2A) short circuit resistant
- USB 2.0 client: Mini USB port for connecting to the PC
- USB host interface: USB-A port, e.g. USB WLAN sticks
- 2x 6 pin headers: to expand the inputs and outputs and I²C interface
- Linux-based open source operating system
- Programming with ROBO Pro Coding (graphic and Python), C/C++ compiler (not included) - Additional programming options via REST inter-face
- Available output voltages 9V, 5V and 3.3V›
- Power supply: 3.45 mm 9V DC port or 2.5mm fischertechnik port (for battery pack)
Includes TXT Smart Controller, four omniwheels, four mini motors, an IR trail sensor, a distance sensor, and a push button switch. Also includes a USB connection cable and a 6-pin expansion cable.
Software is not included, but is available as a free download.
Downloadable activity material available on the fischertechnik eLearning Portal.
Age 10 and above.
REQUIRES: Accu Set